We are searching for a Program Operations Manager to support the operations and growth of the organization.
The position-holder will interact regularly with high-profile executives from different industries and countries, as well as with the members of the organization’s global board. The manager will be responsible for running all day-to-day operations of a global nonprofit organization, and ensuring that all activities are performed in a timely and professional manner.
Additionally, the position-holder will be responsible for: serving as a facilitator for the organization's senior leadership, handling operational and administrative tasks and ensuring that the goals and objectives of the organization’s chapters in Israel are met.
- Previous experience as a project manager, PMO, investor relations manager or administrative assistant to senior executives – must
- Candidate must be highly organized, detail-oriented, capable of working independently, and experienced at managing multiple projects simultaneously. Strong problem solving skills and strong written and oral communication skills are a must (candidates will be required to submit writing samples).
- Position is full-time (with an option for part time)
- English – Mother Tongue level
- Location: Israel, Tel Aviv office (may be done remotely, in addition to attending on-site management meetings periodically in Tel Aviv)
About the organization: AlmaLinks, a nonprofit organization based in Israel, is a global, collaborative Jewish community that connects young CEOs and seasoned executives with exceptional business leaders in Israel and around the world. The organization has more than 500 members, representing some of the world's most promising entrepreneurs, financiers and established industry leaders.
Only relevant applications will be responded