trains the next generation of leaders and provides them with a strong and lasting connection to Israel. The TAMID Fellowship is an 8-week summer internship program for undergraduate students that takes place in Tel Aviv.
Program Dates: June 8 – August 12
The Community Manager is responsible for leading and managing their group of Fellows, delivering educational content, and accompanying the participants when necessary.
– Facilitating educational and social activities
– Leading sessions for groups and individuals
– Strengthening a sense of community within the group
– Logistical responsibilities in the field (trips and events)
– Experience in training, building educational content, and conveying educational messages
– Ability to stand in front of a group and create positive group dynamics
– Ability to solve problems, work under pressure and multitask
– Excellent interpersonal skills – empathy, positivity, openness, responsibility, rosh gadol thinking, creativity, and initiative
– Willingness to work non-routine hours (evening and weekend events)
– English and Hebrew at a high level
– Must be based in the Tel Aviv area
– Experience working with international students – an advantage
Please send CV's to email@example.com