One of the top tourism companies in Israel, is looking for a new internship placement coordinator for Onward Israel. This is a temporary position (3 months), starting immediately.
• Interviewing applicants and determining their internship
• Arrange and oversee placements for interns
• Provide feedback, support interns and supervisors and
resolve issues that arise during placements
• Visit companies in person
• Contact potential companies to encourage them to join
our company database
• English and Hebrew mother tongue level- must
• Previous professional experience in the field of
Placement and Recruiting- advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated to work hard
• Passionate about your job, a desire to learn, open to
developing your skills, and willingness to help others.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org