§ Work with the various MAOZ divisions to identify new story opportunities.
§ Write engaging content for marketing materials, including executive summaries, program briefs, impact stories, and website content.
§ Produce engaging content for all marketing media (podcasts, magazines, videos, etc.) by integrating the creative process with the relevant professionals (video producer, storytelling team, etc.).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
• Proven experience writing engaging content – mandatory
• Experience producing content for a wide range of media formats- writing/ video/digital/new media – mandatory
• Experience managing projects with service providers, suppliers, content writers, video editors, etc. to create and distribute marketing products
• Experience advancing causes on social networks and through digital marketing- advantage
• An understanding of philanthropy and resource development – advantage
• An academic degree from a recognized higher-education institution in Israel or abroad – preferably in literature, marketing, creative writing or journalism.
• Mother-tongue English – mandatory, Hebrew proficiency- mandatory
• A deep thorough and understand of the Jewish world and familiarity with US Jewish communities
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
§ Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
§ Must have first-rate message-delivery skills –able to take a complex message and transform it into a story tailored to a specific audience, told through a variety of mediums, and feature a great user experience.
§ Must be an articulate wordsmith- excellent writing and conceptualization skills
§ An enthusiastic and skilled storyteller
§ Creative and intellectual flexible
§ Naturally curious and proactive ; a self-starter
§ Organized and detail-oriented
§ A quick learner- able to work independently in a fast-moving dynamic work environment
§ Excellent interpersonal skills
§ Discreet and with high ethical standards.
§ Highly motivated and willing to commit to a demanding and challenging role.
§ Optimistic and full of life!
The job is full time at our office in Lod.
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org