Yeshiva Logistics Coordinator and Personal Assistant to the Roshei Yeshiva
Shapell’s/Yeshiva Darche Noam seeks a full time, highly motivated, organized and talented Yeshiva Logistics Coordinator and Personal Assistant to the Roshei Yeshiva.
The successful candidate will provide a high level of logistical and organizational support for all Yeshiva activities. The candidate will also serve as the personal assistant to the Roshei Yeshiva. The candidate will interact regularly with students and rabbis; and provide secretarial support to the Yeshiva.
*·Successful professional experience coordinating multiple projects with deadlines
* Superior organizational and interpersonal skills (including working well with a team).
* Ability to multi-task in a professional setting.
* Comfort interacting on an on-going basis professionally and warmly with students in their’ 20’s and 30’s and their Rabbis
* Very high technical proficiency (including Office and Google suites, internet research; Constant Contact a strong advantage)
* Excellent English writing skills; good Hebrew speaking, reading and writing skills.
- * Prior experience working with databases strongly preferred.
- * Prior experience in coordinating overseas travel highly preferred.
* Occasional availability (especially when the Roshei Yeshiva travel) during reasonable evening hours to work from home.
* This position requires a smartphone with whatsapp and SMS capabilities as well as internet capability at home .
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that because of the anticipated number of responses we will only be able to respond to candidates being considered for interviews.